Ok, so I was away on a trip since Tuesday night, so I missed posting these when they were revealed during the week. But since I'm excited for all three I thought I'd post them anyways even if it's a few days late. Lol.
No blurb yet but it's expected publication is January 22, 2013! I'm really excited for this! I loved Unearthly and Hallowed and I'm just so excited to know what happens next. So much changed in Hallowed and I really cant wait to see where the story goes! I love this cover too! I love the color and it will definitely go well with Unearthly and Hallowed on my shelf!

Blurb from Goodreads:
Perfect for the fans of Shatter Me who are desperately awaiting the release of Unravel Me, this novella-length digital original will bridge the gap between these two novels from the perspective of the villain we all love to hate, Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45.

In Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me, Juliette escaped from The Reestablishment by seducing Warner—and then putting a bullet in his shoulder. But as she’ll learn in Destroy Me, Warner is not that easy to get rid of. . .

Back at the base and recovering from his near-fatal wound, Warner must do everything in his power to keep his soldiers in check and suppress any mention of a rebellion in the sector. Still as obsessed with Juliette as ever, his first priority is to find her, bring her back, and dispose of Adam and Kenji, the two traitors who helped her escape. But when Warner’s father, The Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment, arrives to correct his son’s mistakes, it’s clear that he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner simply cannot allow.

Set after Shatter Me and before its forthcoming sequel, Unravel Me, Destroy Me is a novella told from the perspective of Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45.


I'm so freakin excited for Destroy Me! I can't wait to read this novella from Warner perspective!!! I'm still not sure how I feel about this cover though. I mean I like this one but I'm not in love with it. Destroy Me's expected publication is October 2, 2012


No blurb yet but Unravel Me's expected publication is February 5, 2013! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for Unravel Me! I've been dying for this to come out since before Shatter Me even officially came out! Lol. I need this book! And even though I'm not the biggest fan of these new covers for the books, I absolutely love this one! I just love the colors and how the eyelashes look. But definitely the colors, especially the pinkish clouds surrounded by pretty much blue and white! I can't get over how pretty this cover is! 


What are your thoughts on all 3 covers? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)