Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "She breaks eye contact when a young man comes out of what's left of the building; the roof has been blasted away, probably during some useless riot, and now the structure is covered with canvas. He grips the girl's shoulders and forcibly turns her."

2. "I wonder if he is the father, wonder if he cared for the child in the bundle, or if he just wants to get the disease away from him, to keep it from forming a rash that scabs over ans sinks through his skin. You don't recover from this contagion."

pg. 3 of "Masque Of The Red Death" by Bethany Griffin

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is a sad, creepy one.

    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about how descriptive this book is. Looking forward to reading it. Enjoy!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book - can't wait to read it.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds captivating, intriguing cover.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great book! I've heard good things about it. Great teaser!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this book so badly! Great teasers! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/teaser-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Red Death rash sounds like something you'd want to avoid like the plague (sorry. couldn't resist) Good teasers!
    My Teaser is from The Warden's Lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep flip-flopping on if I want to read this book or not! I know I just need to do it. Great teasers today!

    My teaser is from The False Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. god i love this book!!! seriously!! Will makes me crazy!!! total swoon all over!!! great tease!
    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that was interesting. This is already on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)