Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "Aphrodisiacs are quiet potent, aren't they?" Madame says, reaching into a lantern and snuffing the flame with her finger and thumb."
2. "Yes, you can put on quite a show." She's looking at me when she adds, "Men will pay great money to see what they can't touch."
pg. 61 of ARC of "Fever" by Lauren DeStefano
1. "In three years of baking for Hurley's Homestyle Diner in Watonka, New York, I've never met a problem a proper cupcake couldn't fix."
2. "And while I haven't quite perfected the recipe to fix my father, I'm totally on the verge."
pg. 9 of "Bittersweet" by Sarah Ockler