Monday, October 10, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - I miss the days when you weren't judged on reading Twilight, before the movie hype and everything. I love this book and its got such a bad rep now cuz of the movies.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Come on, who wouldnt wanna read this again for the first time. It's amazing!
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I wish I could read this again for the first time just because some parts just blew my mind and my mind will never be as blow as they were the first time I read it. Lol.
4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - I love this series and I just wish I could read this book again for the first time and fall in love with the series all over again.
5. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - The world he created in this book is just so different and mind blowing and I would love to experience my intense interest in whats gonna happen next for the first time all over again.
6. The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith - These books were just amazing the first time I read them and I feel like the TV show has made them less appealing. If people read them before the TV show came out more people would probably like them.
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - Yes, I know I'm reading the Perfect Chemistry series out of order but hey, I go with what I can get my hands on at the library. After reading this I just fell in love with Simone's way of writing. And I wish I could experience it all over again.
8. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I just love this series. It'd be amazing to feel the thrill I was feeling reading this book again.
9. The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by L.J. Smith - I loved the whole witch thing so much in this book. It was so different from other things I read and it would be so awesome to experience the interest I had in learning more about them for the first time again.
Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter - This book was the one that made me fall in love with the Gallagher Girls series.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...