Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you cast as your favorite character?

I would make the Uglies Trilogy into movies. I think that would be pretty awesome. I think I would cast Nina Dobrev as Tally but I'm kinda all over on who would play David, Shay and Dr. Cable. I had a really great idea for who could play Dr. Cable but I totally cant remember it now. I really wanna see more Dystopian novels made into movies.

I also would love to see Divergent & The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer made into movies. Those are such amazing books. I have no idea who I'd choose to play them though.

Book Blogger HopQ. In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite "banned or frequently challenged book"?

Mine is from the 2010-2011 list. Betrayed by P.C. & Kristen Cast. Its the second book in the House of Night series and one of my faves of the series. It was one of the few in the series I literally couldn't put down once I started reading it.

Just so everyone knows, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jen at Crazy-For-Books

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read Betrayed. Yet another to add to the list. :) I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blogging by, haven't read this either.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-bologger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pick a favorite from the ALA list. So I listed the ones I've read. Please come see what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. The Uglies series is a great idea! I think Nina would be perfect for Tally.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read that series. I agree, more dystopians need to be made into movies! They always have pretty amazing stories. Following!

    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Uglies really would make a great movie! I've only read the first book so far, but I'm dying to read more. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)