Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. Have you ever looked at a book's cover and thought, This is going to be horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book. 

 Annexed by Rebecca McKinnon. The cover made it seem like the book wouldn't be that interesting but OMG! I ended up loving this book! It was amazing! I'm having a hard time describing it without messing it uop so I just leave a link to goodreads for you!

Weekly Recap:

3 comments:

  1. That cover is rather plan. Good to know the book wasn't.

    New follower.
    Here's my link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. That cover looks a bit boring but I'm glad it was good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping on by.... That cover looks like it comes from another era, but it sounds good! new follower :)

    Here's my link (i still have no clue how to make it an active link, sorry):

    http://bookruckus.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)