TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by Dani@RefractedLight, Anayami@Whatever You Can Still Betray & April@Books4Juliet.

The goal of this challenge is to help each other (fellow readers and bloggers) manage our enormous and constantly growing TBR (To-Be-Read) List. The rules are simple and everyone is encouraged to participate. It does not force you to commit to more than what you can manage to read in a week or so, but participants are encouraged to read at least one book within a week. You are free to choose the book you want to read and commit to this challenge. You may post your entry every Saturday, at the frequency of your choice--EVERY WEEK or EVERY TWO WEEKS. However, we will sponsor this event regularly every Saturday.

Here are the rules:  

1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it. Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer). Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week.

3. Grab the TBR Intervention Button and post it on your blog sidebar so you will be constantly reminded of the challenge, making it easier for you to commit. This will also encourage other readers/bloggers/visitors to join the challenge.

4. Add the link to your post in the Linky below and make sure to visit the other blogs. Comment, encourage, and spread the love to our fellow readers.
 
Last weeks TBR book:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Author: Laini Taylor

So I'm still reading this. I ended up being like literally 3x as busy as I was anticipating this week so I didnt get to read half of what I planned. I had to take my car through emissions (it passed!) (though the freakin guy felt the need to mess with me and tell me it failed and almost gave me a heart attack), and a bunch of other stuff and I wasnt home much at all this week. But I did at least get to start this and so far I'm really enjoying it! I should definitely have this finished for next week for you guys! (And hopefully be caught up with a few other reviews you guys are looking forward to.)




Good luck to you all this week!

3 comments:

  1. I was way more busy this past week than I expected too! I hope this week is calmer--full of time to read.

    I just got this book from the library, so I am so excited to hear what you think of it!

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2012/03/tbr-intervention-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Daughter of smoke and bone, I did!
    Good luck and have a nice week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book in my shelf for a while now... I really want to read it too. I'm glad that you're liking it. =) I've been very buy this past few weeks and I hope to get on with my reading... Lots of catching up to do.

    Good luck with your book. Let us know what you think :)

    Lovelots!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)