Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Books I Read In 2011

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This is like seriously my fave book I read this year. I mean I absolutely loved it! Its so cute and definitely my fave contemporary. :D

2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Again I ask myself, Why did I wait so long to read this? Its amazing!

3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - Do I even have to explain why its a fave? Its Cassie Clare! I think its self explanatory! I couldnt wait for this to finally come out so I could get my hands on it! :D

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Um, Dystopian! Another one I dont think I really need to explain. But I will. This is definitely one of the best dystopians I've read this year.

5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I waited almost 2 years from when I bought the book to read it due to fear it might be like Twilight (don't get me wrong, I love Twilight, but I really wanted something much better than it.) It was nothing like Twilight. It was ten times better! Why did I wait to read it?!?

6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - It's a Simone Elkeles book, need I say more?

7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I was so excited to read this, even more so when I won an ARC of it. I really enjoyed the way it was written and overall it was definitely a good dystopian!

8. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - I wasnt sure I'd even like this but I loved it! It was so interesting, especially with how much Edgar Allen Poe and his works were intertwined with the story.

9. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - This is just an awesome book. I dont have to explain any more than that. :)

10. Pure by Julianna Baggott - This doesnt come out til February but thanks to NetGalley I've read it already and I really enjoyed how unique this dystopian was from others. (You all will see when you read it, and from my review to be posted in January).

BONUS ROUND: (You didnt think I could limit this to ten did you?)
11. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
12. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
13. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
14. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
15. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

8 comments:

  1. You have excellent taste. I love all of these books.

    ~Nikki
    Check out my Top ten. Plus my top two giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading The Host right now and ma surprised that I like it so much.

    I'm SO PYSCHED that Nevermore made your list! I loved that book and Varen has got to be one of my favorite male leads EVER. Plus Isobel was complex and awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is kind of a exact copy of my TBR list of books.

    Please take a look at my new challenge to read the ALA YA Book Award winners for 2012.

    Anne@HeadFullofBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a copy of Pure to read....I'm looking forward to it, I've heard really good things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Host is sooo great! I want to reread it. I also loved Nevermore!! And THG, of course. Great list!
    My Top Ten Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Hunger Games, of course. It was a brilliant trilogy! And Anna is great too.

    But my favorite book of the year, which is also on your list is Divergent. I love this book so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEVERMORE!! Such a great book!! So unique. I love Varen. I read that one in 2010 though, otherwise it would be on my list. Great list!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure sounds intriguing, can't wait for it! Thanks for sharing :)

    I'm a new follower, and here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)