Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "His hands trembled a little as they cupped her face, which surprised her even as it made her intensely happy."
2. "And then he kissed her, and it was more amazing, more delicious, more real than any and every kiss that had ever come before it."
Quotes come from Galley/E-ARC of "The International Kissing Club" by Ivy Adams. I don't have a specific page number but its about 50% of the way through the book.
1. "I was smoothing my hand over the wide claw marks that ran down the length of the metal door when I heard the roars from somewhere deep within the cavernous textile plant."
2. "The angry wails shook the dusty floor beneath my shoes in desolate echoes, announcing the reaper's presence below."