Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Topic: 
Backlist Books I Want To Read

  1. Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicles #1) by Jay Kristoff
  2. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
  3. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
  4. Infinite (Newsoul #3) by Jodi Meadows
  5. Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
  6. A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness
  7. Obsession (Arum #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. Everless (Everless #1) by Sara Holland
  9. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
  10. Honor Among Thieves (The Honors #1) by Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I was going to put the Hourglass trilogy on my list! I remember how huge it was in the book blogging community when it was first published. I hope I eventually get around to reading it. I still need to read The Iron Fey series too.

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I read the Hourglass itself and really enjoyed it, but then just never got to reading the rest of them. I really need to remedy that. Yes. I've been reading so much Julie Kagawa lately but have yet to touch the Iron Fey series. Really need to get to it too!

      Delete
  2. I hope you love all these! I tried to read Clare’s Mortal Instruments books when they were popular, but I couldn’t stay interested in them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to say, out of all the Cassie Clare books, The Mortal Instruments was definitely the weakest. If you'd ever be interested in trying again, I'd suggest The Infernal Devices which were great or The Dark Artifices which I've heard is strong as well (obviously I need to get to it, LOL).

      Delete
  3. The Iron Fey series is so good, I hope you get to it soon.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had The Iron Fey series on my shelves for years but still haven't gotten around to it. Hopefully soon! :)

    - Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME!! I've seriously owned them almost since I started this blog honestly. It's so bad that they've sat there that long. Yes! Hopefully soon! :)

      Delete
  5. I bought the paperback of Lady Midnight; it's on sale for $3.98 right now. I also pre-ordered Queen of Air and Darkness. I just started reading The Infernal Devices though. I want to read those before I move on to Lady Midnight.

    I read Everless a few months ago. It was pretty good. I'd like to read some of your other backlist books too. Someday. Hope you can get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)