ARC August is a challenge hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat.


So I didn't get all the ARC's I had on my ARC August TBR read, but I think I did do pretty good. I read 3 from my original TBR and 2 much older ARC's I was too ashamed to actually put on my TBR for fear I'd embarrass myself by not getting to them still. So we'll start with the recent ARCs.

Recently Published/Upcoming Publication:

Much Older ARC's (Don't shame me, LOL):

ARC's Started:

So here's how I did on my bingo:

I didn't quite meet my goal of 8 ARC's, but I'm happy with what I read. Especially since I read 2 really old ones as well! YEAH! Plus I had to go through the whole Talon series to get to Inferno. So that added 4 extra books to my reading for August. So not bad. 

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)