So I put 4 or 5 books on my TBR. 4 physical book and 1 audiobook to listen to while not actually reading a physical book!

My Dewey's TBR:

  • The House of One Thousand Eyes by Michelle Barker
  • Miss Peregrine's House for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • Unwind by Neil Schusterman
  • Labrynth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
  • American Panda by Gloria Chao (Audiobook)
Keep in mind my updates are going to be Arizona time with the EST time next to it. So mine will be a 3 hour difference.  Technically the readathon is 5PM-5PM for me. 

Updates:
  • 5:00PM (8:00PM EST) - Started reading The House of One Thousand Eyes by Michelle Barker
  • 7:15ishPM (10:15PM EST) - Break time for dinner!
  • 10:45PM (1:45AM EST) - Finished The House of One Thousand Eyes by Michelle Barker (Solid 4 Star read)
  • 11:00PM (2:00AM EST) - Started chapter 2 of audiobook of American Panda while writing blog posts! (Multitasking for the win!)
  • 1:00AM (4:00AM EST) - On chapter 8 of the audiobook of American Panda. Probably gonna go lay down in bed now. *searches for headphones* Lol.
  • 3:00AM-7:00ishAM (6:00AM-10:00AM EST) - Sleep! I have a toddler and no sleep was a no go. LOL. 
  • 8:00AM (11:00AM EST) - Got up (was laying in bed for an hour). Resumed American Panda audiobook
  • 12:30PM (3:30PM EST) - Finished audiobook of American Panda!! Woot! Book 2 done.Also 50 pages into Miss Peregrines!
  • 3:30PM (6:30PM EST) - Halfway through Miss Peregrines! Was doing some small half hour sprints between 12:30 and 3:30 while doing housework. 
  • 4:45PM (7:45PM EST) - Finished Miss Peregrines. Sat down and 3:30 and made a strong final push to finish the book and the readathon with 3 books finished!!!

Total: 3 Books Finished!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job! You stayed up much later than I did. I think I fell asleep around midnight. I’ll get back to reading after I finish answering blog comments. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I actually tend to stay up until 1-2AM on the normal. Lol. So it actually wasn't a huge stretch to me. Lol. I got up at 8 today and restarted my audiobook.

      Delete
  2. You chose and read some of the most interesting books. Audiobooks at least allow you to do a few mindless chores while listening. Good luck. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I listened to American Panda while writing blog posts and then doing the dishes. That's exactly why I wanted to try one. So I could do my chores and still read!!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)