Welcome to the June Link-Up for the 2018 Challenge! As a reminder, I'll be posting each months Link-Up on the 5th and it will remain open until the 4th of the next month. Just to give people time to link up reviews they might have posted right at the end of the month, or maybe forgot to do earlier in the month. :)

Each month you can link-up your reviews of dystopia challenge books. I hope it'll help you keep up with your goals! Linking up your dystopia challenge reviews also helps to let everyone see whats being read and to help others find new books! I know I read some of my favorite dystopia books based on seeing recommendations and reviews of them! You could possibly help someone find their new favorite book! :D

LINK-UP GUIDELINES
  • Link up your book reviews under "Review Link-up" as follows: Name of book @ Your blog name, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
  • Although I won't make it mandatory, I'd love it if you would comment on other reviews posted in the link up! Its a great way to get everyone involved and talking!


JUNE LINK-UP





No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)