Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Topic:
Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (or In the Title)

Soooo... My Favorite Color Is:
Orange!

I know guys, this might actually be hard for you to believe since I have an obsession with Teal on the blog, but really. My favorite color is actually orange! I love the color so much!

So these are all on my TBR on goodreads


3. Sinner (Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Inferno (Talon #5) by Julie Kagawa
6. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
7. Timestorm (Tempest #3) by Julie Cross
8. Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott
9. Starbreak (Starglass #2) by Phoebe North
10. A Tyranny of Petticoats (A Tyranny of Petticoats #1) by Jessica Spotswood & a bunch of other authors.


15 comments:

  1. Thanks! :D Right! You'd think Orange would have fire dominating the covers but I actually found a great mix of covers! I have a feeling Orange won't be nearly as popular as blues and purples and blacks. It's kinda cool knowing mine is gonna stand out some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of color! And many are in my Read list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love the color orange! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some beautiful covers here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/top-ten-tuesday-158/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Right! I love the different shades and varieties of the covers I found!

      Delete
  5. My 16-year-old daughter's favorite color is orange as well. Excellent cover choices!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that's so awesome! I only know like one other person who loves Orange!

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I never thought about orange covers! These are definitely gorgeous and striking. Great choices :)

    - louise // exploring by starlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love these! A lot of variety! I figured Orange would be a lesser used one this week (compared to blues and purples and blacks).

      Delete
  7. Orange is my second favorite color, and the shades you picked are wonderful. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange is one of my favorite colors, but I don’t have many orange books on my shelves. These are so pretty!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Orange! And right! Orange may not be nearly as popular as other colors for covers, but the ones out there are gorgeous! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)