The 2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge is hosted by Cornerfolds!

So despite it being October already. I have to sign up since I got back into blogging. For those who have followed me before, you know I love me some good dystopian books. And I plan on reading a few before the year ends! :)

I'm going for it! I wanna read at least 6 books. I'd love to make it to 10 though! So I'm aiming for the Rebel Badge! I'm going to use this time to catch up on all my favorite dystopian series and finally finish most of them!
Read and review 6-10 dystopian books to receive the Rebel badge.

Books I plan to read:
1. Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott 

2. Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott

3. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

4. Into The Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

5. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu

6. Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells

7. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

I think the Bingo will be fun too, just to see what I can fill in!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)