This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even funny.

I decided to go for the Medium challenge: 5-10 Books!

The Books I plan on reading:
  • Crash Into You (Pushing The Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
  • Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
  • Monsters (Ashes #3) by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  • Dare You To (Pushing The Limits #2) by Katie McGarry

4 comments:

  1. I see a lot of series books in your goals. I didn't get Crown of MN from NG but I purchased it and hope to read it soon. I was lucky to get Pawn and look forward to that book in late November. Can't wait to see if you accomplish your goals and read your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky to have gotten a Paper ARC of Pawn. It was awesome. I'm hoping to read 5-10 NG books this month. That way I will get some off my que.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your goals! I have only read Crown of Midnight from your list and really enjoyed it so I hope that you do too!
    Thanks for joining the event, I hope you have fun!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of books!

    After the first week I am at approx. 50%. I don't know how close to 80% I will get ( my math's isn't very good) but I am aiming to read 8 books during the challenge. My plan is to start with the recently published and work my way back through my galleys.

    Now, if only I could resist the urge to request more titles.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)