TBR Pile:
  • Shutdown (Glitch #3) by Heather Anastasiu
  • PODs (PODs #1) by Michelle Pickett
  • Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
  • Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
  • The Program (The Program #1) by Suzanne Young
  • After by Various Authors
  • The Crown of Embers (Fire & Thorns #2) by Rae Carson
  • Obsession (Arum #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  • Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
  • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read The 5th Wave this month too, because it's supposed to be absolutely amazing. Shadow and Bone is awesome, and I still need to read Throne of Glass. Maybe this month I will, haha. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)