Roar and Liv (Under The Never Sky #0.5)
Author: Veronica Rossi
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: October 30, 2012
Pages: 68
Source: Nook Book/Own

Before Perry and Aria, there was Roar and Liv.

After a childhood spent wandering the borderlands, Roar finally feels like he has a home with the Tides. His best friend Perry is like a brother to him, and Perry's sister, Liv, is the love of his life. But Perry and Liv's unpredictable older brother, Vale, is the Blood Lord of the Tides, and he has never looked kindly on Roar and Liv's union. Normally, Roar couldn't care less about Vale's opinion. But with food running low and conditions worsening every day, Vale's leadership is more vital—and more brutal—than ever. Desperate to protect his tribe, Vale makes a decision that will shatter the life Roar knew and change the fate of the Tides forever.


 
Review: I really enjoyed this! It was great to finally get to know Liv a little! OK, now lets gets this out of the way first. Again, as stated in my review of Under The Never Sky, I was definitely not a fan of Vale. Same goes for this. NOT A FAN! That being said... I really loved Roar and Liv! They are so freaking cute! It was so obvious the connection they have. Those two are seriously like attached at the hip. Lol. You could seriously feel the devastation between the both of them after learning of Vales plan to marry Liv off. Those two couldn't be happy even if they tried after learning that. And seriously Vale. Marrying off your sister for food??? Way to show how much you really value your family! If you really treasured them you would have done everything you could to get food for the tribe without getting rid of your sister! You Vale, are a seriously suckish person! So after the end of this I'm still left with the question I had in Under The Never Sky since we have no hint of it in this either. Where did Liv run to??? Where is she??? I really hope we find out, or at least get some clues in Through The Ever Night. Not knowing where she is, is driving me nuts!!

5 Stars!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I need to read this before Through the Ever Night gets released! I love me some Roar!

    Samantha @ Reading-AndCoffee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)