Reaper (Soul Screamers #3.5)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: December 1, 2010
Pages: 64
Source: Ebook

Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.

Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....

An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.



Review: Ok. Everyone knows I like seriously love Tod as it is already, but after reading this I love him even more. Nash is really lucky to have a brother like Tod. From reading this it showed that Nash really wasn't a good brother to Tod most of the time and in all honesty, with how he treated him Tod could very well have just let him die. But the fact that Tod still gave up his life for his brother really showed how good of a person Tod is and that seriously makes me love him all the more. I really enjoyed seeing how he came in to being a Reaper. I also really liked seeing his emotions as he dealt with the fact that he was dead/becoming a reaper. It wasn't an easy transition but it wasn't a choice in his mind not to be a reaper. He was gonna do it just to be able to stay near his family. I also did love his humor (who doesn't?) I mean even right after he died he still had his funny wits about him. I also liked seeing Nash break down. He was such a jerk to his brother before he died and you really saw just how much Nash missed him and hurt over his death. The ending though. Did he do it? Did he actually do it? I mean it seemed like he was gonna do it but it doesn't say for sure (and I don't remember reading about it in the other books sooooo). 

5 Stars!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)