Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

1. 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues - This book is said to be like Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher and that is one of my all time fave books so I can't wait to read this one! And I'm borrowing it from one of my friends so I get to read it really soon!

2. Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan - I absolutely love this series and after the ending of Vanish I can guarantee you I will be cracking this open as soon as I get my hands on it!

3. Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie - Ahhhh. I'm one of the people that really loves the Matched series and I absolutely cant wait to read this when it comes out!

4. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - I'm also borrowing an ARC of this from a friend soon so I get to read this! OMG! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to read this!

5. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Ok, it's already been said that Jennifer is one of my fave authors. So I think it's a no brainer that this would end up on the list. Lol.

6. Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Again, no brainer that this is on the list. And again, a friend is letting me borrow an ARC of it! AHHHHHH! Seriously, I have some really awesome friends. But omg! I seriously can't wait to read this!! Especially after all that happened in Pure!!

7. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin - The first book was seriously one of my fave reads of 2011 and I still can't get over the ending of it! I so can't wait til this one comes out and I can get into it!!

8. Ten by Gretchen McNeil - This book just sounds really good! I mean if you haven't read the blurb about it go do it!

9. The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson - The first book was the one that recently surprised me with how much I loved it! I seriously cannot wait to crack this one open and see where the story goes next!

10. Erasing Time by C.J. Hill - This book just sounds really good and I just recently discovered it. So I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and read it!

Also. Since Its obvious I'm a Jennifer L. Armentrout fan and I want everyone to have the chance to read her books (and be as excited about them as me). I have  a JLA Giveaway going on. Make sure to stop by and enter! 

7 comments:

  1. I am mailing you 34 Pieces tomorrow! :D
    Unravel Me, Deity, Cursed, Evolution - ALL SO GOOD!!
    I'm looking forward to Ten as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of your books on my TBR pile as well, for next year's reading. :) This year I have loads of others I need to finish.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten was so good and creepy and scary. I cannot wait for The Evolution of Mara Dyer! I loved the first one and this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of books in your TTT are on my TBR / wish list. I'm especially looking forward to Hidden, Reached and Unravel me!

    I see that your reading Enshadowed! I would love to hear what you thought about it! New follower.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Ten, it sounds like such an awesome read! I can't wait for Reached either, but I need to get caught up and read Crossed first, haha!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some really cool books! I haven't read any of them, but definitely will adding them to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Jennifer Armentrout! I just read the first two lux books and now I'm reading Daimon and going to read that series. It's so good already. I can't wait for Cursed! Thanks for stopping by today. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)