Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten Bookish People I'd Like To Meet

The Bloggers:




I've had the pleasure of getting to know these girls on Facebook (along with a whole list of other awesome girls) and I would just love to meet them all sometime. They are all fantastic and I consider all of them good friends! I love you girls!

Authors:
5. Ellen Hopkins

6. Jennifer L. Armentrout

7. Rachel Vincent

8. Scott Westerfeld

9. Ilsa J. Bick

10. Veronica Roth

All of these authors seriously know how to write amazing stories! I just think it would be absolutely fantastic to be able to meet them. Maybe even get some writing advice?? 

7 comments:

  1. Scott Westerfeld would have definitely made my list if it would have been longer! I love the Uglies series :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica Roth is awesome. It's crazy that she's so young and has such an amazingly successful book. She's totally cool in person, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to meet all of those authors, especially Jennifer L. Armentrout!
    Here's my Top Ten.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer is a hoot when you meet her. Great list!

    OUaT's TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Brittani, you rock too. I really need to start doing this meme, because I see so many interesting posts. I hope one day we will all get to meet. You guys are my laughter and joy most every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!! <3 You Brittani!!
    Also, I got to meet Jennifer and Ellen! They both rock!
    I almost put Rachel on my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)