Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "The last thing he felt was Bethany being pulled from his limp arms."

2. "A finality of black crashed over him in waves he couldnt surface from, welcoming him into the nothingness that dug in deep, refusing to ever let him go."

-"Shadows (Lux #0.5)" by Jennifer L. Armentrout

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this one! I feel so sad for Dawson and Bethany. Dawson seemed really sweet.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I still have to read this one, though I've read Obsidian and Onyx.

    My Teaser is from Spark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teasers--sounds exciting!

    Here's the link to ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/09/tuesday-teasers-3-non-fiction-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series! Yay! I've to read my copy of Onyx soon!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if the "finality of black" is a real, physical thing or if it's depression. Good teaser that piqued my curiosity.
    My teaser is from A STOP IN THE PARK.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)