Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

*Just a note, if you choose to follow me I'd prefer you follow through GFC and/or Email. Thanks!*

Q. What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

I actually am not reading anything at the moment because I finished my most recent book this morning. So I'll just tell you about the last two I read and what I plan on starting soon. So I finished Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick and I really enjoyed it. It was kind of gory at parts and I'll admit, some scenes were hard to read but it made the book that much better in the end and I would totally suggest it to others. I also just finished Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking. I thought it was good, definitely different. It is the first book I've read about Sirens and I found it interesting. I plan on starting Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer soon. 

Also, to all my new and old followers, make sure to check out my giveaways going on! (Links at the top of the page just above my currently reading). 

11 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Wake at Walmart and can't decide whether I want to buy it. As for Rift, I wonder if someone who's not started Nightshade should start with it or the actual 'first book'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Ashes, but I have now added it to my TBR list. I want to read Wake and Rift too. I hope you enjoy Rift when you read it.

    Old follower.
    My Feature & Follow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these, but they sound good!

    Old follower.

    Christina @Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Wake soon :) And Ashes sounds pretty good! Happy reading with Rift :D

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone keeps telling me such wonderful things about Amanda Hocking. I need to read some of her novels I think.

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't mind Wake and I'm quite keen to read Rift.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I'm visiting through this hop blog. This is my very first!
    Following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to read Rift!

    *New GFC follower*

    I'd love for you to check out my FF @ Between the Bind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Ashes!
    I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.com =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here!

    I have read Ashes and I really liked it, I wrote a review XD
    It was a very interesting book and I'm interested to see the second one!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)