Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "From somewhere overhead, another message crackled: "ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY MUST BE REPORTED TO YOUR NEAREST PATROL STATION."
2. "Passports," Aron announced solemnly as we approached a new checkpoint at the base of the giant archway that led to the city streets. He reached beneath his shirt, just as Brook and I did, pulling out our IDs."
pg. 15 of "The Pledge" by Kimberly Derting
1. "What the hell were they doing here? Killing our people isn't part of the plan," Anton is shouting."
2. "This wasn't supposed to happen!"
pg. 197 of "White Cat" by Holly Black