The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten (Eerrr.. 7) Books That Would Make Great Book Club Picks
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This book is just amazing. Especially if your say doing dystopian novels, this would be a great pick.
2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - This book... It really makes you stop and think about how you treat the people around you or how you've been treated by the people around you. Its a powerful, emotional read (at least it was for me).
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This book is just an all around fun read. I mean its one of those books that you cant help but love and wanna buy a copy of for everyone to read.
Divergent by Veronica Roth - Another book that should definitely be a book club pick, especially if you're a fan of The Hunger Games and want more dystopian. :D
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - Ok, I'd just make this a pick to show everyone that all of Stephenie Meyers books are not like Twilight. (This one happens to be loads better!)
6. Any John Green book. Lol. This is pretty much self explanatory.
7. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - This is just a cute short contemporary that would be great for a group that doesnt have much time on their hands but wants a FANTASTIC read! Like seriously, its fantastic, even if you stopped believing in love at first sight it makes you want to. LOL.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...