The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Couldn't Resist Picking Up At The Library This Past Week
Make sure to read the note after number 10 you guys! Thanks! :)
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly - I've been really wanting to read this, especially since Angel Fire just came out and when I saw this just sitting on the shelf I grabbed it.
2. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - I know a lot of other bloggers really liked this book and I've been trying to get my hands on a copy for a while. I saw it finally at the library for the first time on Saturday.
3. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain - I just really wanted to read this one! Lol. And like Starcrossed it was the first time I saw it on the shelf.
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams - Ok, so since I've seen this book I've really wanted to read it, and since I also check out the new release shelf as soon as I get in the library I managed to snag it before some one else did. I plan on reading it this week.
5. The Demon Trappers Daughter by Jana Oliver - I've wanted to read this for a long time. And everytime I tried to get it before at the library someone managed to get it right before I went. I finally got it this time.
6. Soul Screamers Vol 1 by Rachel Vincent - Technically I rechecked this out but I'm dying to start this series!!!!!
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan - I've been wanting this book so badly since it came out!!! I mean it sounds amazing! And my library finally got a copy! I mean I had to contain my excitement of finally seeing it on the shelf.
8. Winters Kiss by Jennifer Echols & Catherine Hapka - So this just came out and its a contemporary. I've really gotten into contemporaries lately and decided to pick this up.
9. Wings by Aprilynne Pike - Ok, so I've been meaning to read this for like forever. I always looked at it but I never picked it up. I finally picked it up this week.
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Ok, so we all know I loved Delirium and I've heard this book is really good as well. And I really like Lauren's writing so I checked out the book while I could!
So guys I want your suggestions! I have a bunch of great books here and I'd love all of your opinions on what to read next! I'll start reading the book that you guys suggest the most! :)
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...