The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - So, if I get some money before Christmas I plan on buying this for a certain close friend of mine (I'd put that certain friends name but said certain friend checks out my blog.)
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth - If I had the money I'd buy this for my besties! It's a definite must read
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I would buy this for all my bestie too if I could because they like the same thing I like and if I couldnt put this book down I dont think they would be able to either!
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - OMG!!! I absolutely loved this book and if I could give this to any of my friends who love contemporary and let them fall in love with it as much as I did that would be amazing (why do I have to be broke all the time!?!?!)
5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I absolutely love this book and the entire series! If I could give this to my friends and let them fall in love with this series as well I'd love that.
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - Reading this book completely changed by view of things. I actually suggested by bestie Marissa buy it (and she did) when we found it at my favorite used bookstore and she absolutely loved it like me. I wish I could get a copy for all my friends.
7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - It's a Cassie Clare book. Who wouldnt wanna get this? Ok, so if I get my money in this week I'm actually buying this for my freind Shay (who might also get a surprised of a unexpected copy of Clockwork Prince with it :D :D)
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - So I actually already got this one for my friend Shay (again). Lol. She asked for both City of Bones and Clockwork Angel so since I loved them both so much I couldnt only get her one or the other.
9. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - Ok, so I've made it know how I love this trilogy and when my bestie Marissa kept saying she really wanted to read the series I thought "Christmas Present!." So I bought Marissa this for Christmas and shes hooked on the series!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver - I'm actually currently reading this right now but I'm loving it and I would definietly buy it for my besties if I could.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...