The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I've had this on my list for a while and since it just came out its gonna be on top of my list as soon as I get it, which will be in the next week or so.
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I cant wait to get this as soon as it comes out
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I've heard good things about this book from people who've got ARCs of it and I'm really looking forward to it coming out
4. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick - I'm really excited for this book to come out :D
Destined by P.C. & Kristen Cast - BIG FAN of the House of Night series! I'm SUPER excited for Destined to come out
6. Die For Me by Amy Plum - I've heard really good things about this book and I've had this book on my list for about a month of so now. I'm hoping to get it for my birthday in a week and a half.
7. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - I've started watching the tv show on ABC family so I wanna read the book its based on. I've done it with all the shows I watch on ABC family that are based on books, except pretty little liars. I was never able to get into that.
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I'm really excited for this to come out. I just started reading Beautiful Creatures and can tell already its a series I'm going to love.
9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I've been wanting to read Nightshade and Wolfsbane for a while now. I'm hoping to also get both of them for my bday.
10. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - I'm really looking forward to this. I really liked Clockwork Angel and cant wait for Clockwork Prince to come out.
This is my first time participating in NetGalley November! I am super excited! I have so many NetGalley books to catch up on its not even ...
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . It was created due to their love of lists. This weeks topic is: To...