Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

This Weeks Topic Is:
Freebie - So I choose Top Ten Favorite Contemporary Books!

1. Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman - I absolutely love this book to death. It takes place all over Europe and in the US as well and it really has such a good message behind it!

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This is just one of my all time faves ever! Its one of those books you cant help but love. And its one that never fails to make smile even when I don't want to.

3. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - This book... It is just too cute!!!

4. Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg - I loved this book! Not only because it took place at a performing arts school but because it showed real life friendships and how they can and cant last. 

5. Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg - I just loved me some Darcy!!!

6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Lola and Cricket!!! These two! Stephanie Perkins just writes awesome books! 

7. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler - Cute contemporary with cupcakes! Need I say more???

8. Pushing The Limits (Pushing The Limits #1) by Katie McGarry - This book was just so real!! I love books that deal with real life issues. 

9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - This dealt with such a serious issue and really brought it to light for so many people. It is such a powerful and emotion read. 

10. 34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues - Same as #9 but dealt with in a different way. Still such a good book!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)