This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I'd Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (Or Any Other Disaster Struck)
Divergent by Veronica Roth - This is one of my fave books ever, no way would I leave this behind for a gruby little alien to steal.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Same reason as #1, and seriously, in general, who would leave this book behind?!? It's amazing!!!!
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Another one of my fave books and I'd have to save this because it's my go to contemporary and my comfort book!
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (Signed Copy) - Ok, first of all, I absolutely adored this book. Second, and alien wouldn't know anything about how to respect a signed copy of a book. Lol.
5. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - I love the Unearthy series so freakin much, and since I dont own Unearthly, but I do own Hallowed, saving Hallowed would be the second best thing.
6. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - Again, another signed copy and it's John Green! JOHN GREEN!!! Who wouldn't save a John Green book???
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler - I'm currently reading this and I just cant imagine not owning a copy of this. I'd definitely have to save it.
8. Eve by Anna Carey - I just like this book too much to let something bad happen to it.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - I just finally got a copy of this, no way would I let it go after months and months of pining for it and just getting it recently.
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan - I just really really like this book.