Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "It's not a Black Wing's sorrow I'm feeling, in the dream. It's mine."
2. "Someone I love is going to die."
pg. 63 of "Hallowed" by Cynthia Hand
1. "The memory of the storm Alden had given me replayed."
2. "When it reached the kiss, I jerked my eyes open and stared down at the black paper rose resting in my palm."
pg. 88 of "Shattered Souls" by Mary Lindsey