"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Author: Lauren Oliver
Expected Publication: February 28, 2012

I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite. 

One of the books I'm currently reading is Delirium and I'm really enjoying it, so I'm definitely looking forward to what will happen next. :) (and yes I know, it took me forever to finally get on this train). Lol.

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. you nailed it with this one!!! dying for it!

    stop by my WOW? I've read the book, but lots of people are excited for it, so I also posted my review!! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. This is a nice cover! I've seen it a few times. The story sounds interesting, very interesting! I like the sounds of it! Great choice, Brittani! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yeahh!! Can't wait for this one to come out either! Thanks for stopping by, I'm a new follower :)

    Amy @ Following The Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Delirium, but I think I'll change that very, very soon as Pandemonium sounds brilliant! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks awesome! I still have to read Delirium but I'm sure this one will be just as good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and stopping by! This books sounds like it would make a good read, I've added it to my pile of TBR books! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for this one either! :D, great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After the ending in book one... I don't know anyone who HAS read this book who isn't excited for this one. I'm lovin' the new covers as well.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have high hopes for this release. Great pick. Thank you for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ending of Delirium left me craving this one!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so want to read Delirium (and then this)! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. NoooO! I haven't even read Delirium yet!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice, I am so excited for this one too! I loved Delirium and I am dying to know what will happen next.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh!!!!! i want this one so bad!!!!!!!!!! its insane!!!!!!!
    here is mine!

    Tara's WOW from Tater’s Tall Tails

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)