1. Best Book You Read In 2011?
I'm gonna separate this into genres like Jamie did.
YA Contemporary - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (best contemp I've read by far though Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry comes in at a close second)
Dystopian - Divergent by Veronica Roth
YA Paranormal - Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (Thanks to April at Books4Juliet and practically all of my TBR Intervention friends for getting me to read it :D)
Adult - Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
2. Most Disappointing Book/Book You Wish You Loved More Than You Did?
Shadowland by Alyson Noel. I found it so hard to get into and overall it was kinda boring. I finally made myself read it for a TBR Intervention to finally finish it. I loved Evermore and Blue Moon and I feel like Shadowland fell flat compared to them. I thought Evermore and Blue Moon were four or five star ratings and Shadowland fell to a two and a half three star. Though I still found one more book worse. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I really liked the concept behind the book. And I thought the writing was good. But I just found it boring (more boring than Shadowland) and I felt no connection to the characters whatsoever. At least with Shadowland I still felt connected to Ever and Damen. Halo only got maybe one and a half stars because I couldn't even finish it.
3. Most Surprising (in a good way) Book Of 2011?
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I honestly didnt think I'd like this book. I thought it was just gonna be another Wolf book with the same things I've already read about but after reading it I found I was wrong. I enjoyed this book way more than I expected to and the wolf thing was in its way unique in Shiver. It definitely surprised me.
4. Book You Recommended To People Most In 2011?
Theres more than one. Lol. Lets see, the ones I've recommended most are Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Gallagher Girls books by Ally Carter, and any Cassandra Clare, L.J. Smith or Scott Westerfeld books.
5. Best Series You Discovered In 2011?
Um, I have two. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins & The Perfect Chemistry Series by Simone Elkeles! :D
6. Favorite New Authors You Discovered In 2011?
Suzanne Collins, Stephanie Perkins & Simone Elkeles. :D
7. Best Book That Was Out Of Your Comfort Zone Or Was A New Genre For You?
The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It had some Sci-Fi in it. I didnt really read any books that had Sci-Fi in it until The Host. It was really cool though. I really enjoyed it and I'm definitely looking forward to pick up some more Sci-Fi like books.
8. Most Thrilling, Unputdownable Book In 2011?
For me it was Divergent by Veronica Roth. That books kept me sucked in until the very last page!
9. Book You Most Anticipated In 2011?
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I was dying waiting for this to come out!
10. Favorite Cover Of A Book You Read In 2011?
11. Most Memorable Character In 2011?
Étienne St. Claire!!!!!! Duh!
12. Most Beautifully Written Book Read In 2011?
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr. It was so beautifully written especially for the ending of the Wicked Lovely series!
13. Book That Had The Greatest Impact On You In 2011?
It was definitely by far Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher! I was very connected to this book because in the past I dealt with depression and feeling like Hannah did. This book really hit home with me because I really understood what Hannah was going through.
14. Book You Can't Believe You Waited UNTIL 2011 To Finally Read?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins! I seriously cant believe I waited so long to read this!!!
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2011?
From Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare:
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?