Only The Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4)
Author: Ally Carter
Publisher: Hyperion
Publication Date: June 29, 2010
Pages: 265
Source: Hardcover/Library

When Cammie Morgan enrolled at the Gallagher Academy, she knew she was preparing for the dangerous life of a spy. What she didn’t know was that the serious, real-life danger would start during her junior year of high school. But that’s exactly what happened two months ago when Cammie faced off against an ancient terrorist organization dead set on kidnapping her. 

Now the danger follows her everywhere, and even Cammie “The Chameleon” can’t hide. When a terrifying encounter in London reveals that one of her most-trusted allies is actually a rogue double-agent, Cammie no longer knows if she can trust her classmates, her teachers—or even her own heart.

In this fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series, the Gallagher Girls must hack, spy, steal, and lie their way to the truth.as they go searching for answers, recognizing that the key to Cammie’s future may lie deep in the past.

Review: I personally think this is the best Gallagher Girls book yet. I really enjoyed this book! It started out so crazy but set up really well for the rest of the book. I was so shocked at Mr. Solomon! He's a freaking double agent!!!!!!!! I totally didn't see that coming. The threat to Cammie's safety was like seriously intensified in this book. You were never sure who to really trust and you could never be sure of just what was coming. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat.

I also enjoyed Cammie's adventures with her besties. Breaking into Sublevel 2, breaking into Blackthorne with Zachs help, and even Cammie's mom permission! That surprised me and made me happy. It was so cool to see her mom actually letting her do that and even helping her! 

Now we cant forget about Zach can we? OMG! So I've definitely decided I like him. Zach and Cammie moments <3 I totally smiled at the moments Zach and Cammie shared in the book. I also liked how he was always trying to find a way to help Cammie even though it didn't seem like at some points. I was so shocked with what was revealed about Zach near the end! OMG! I was also a little shocked, but not much with Cammie's decision at the end of the book to try and find answers on her own. It didn't shock me as much because you can tell with her personality she would try and do that.

I would definitely recommend this to those who have enjoyed the Gallagher Girls books up to the third book. You definitely dont want to miss this one!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)