Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Topic: 
Books I've Decided I'm No Longer Interested In Reading

So this doesn't necessarily mean I'll never read these books. Just that I've lost interest in them for the foreseeable future. Maybe someday they'll spark my interest again. 


1. Evernight (Evernight #1) by Claudia Gray
2. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks) by Miranda Kenneally
7. Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0, #1) by Debra Driza
8. The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab
9. Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo
10. Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I definitely want to give The Archive a go one day because I just love everything that Schwab writes! I've read Tiger Lily from your list and it was good but it didn't blow me away!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I am interested in Touch of Frost. Maybe someday. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)