So as I was on Amazon I saw a bunch of books that are marked down currently. Thought I would share what I've found on sale so others can get them while their on sale as well! Some are Amazon only deals and some are also on sale from Barnes & Noble and other places as well (though I'm only going to link to Amazon and Barnes & Noble). (Prices are for US)

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken
FREE

The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
$0.99

Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
$1.99

Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza
$1.99

Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera
$1.99

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
$1.99

Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness Before Dawn #1) by J.A. London
$1.99

Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld
$1.99

House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
$1.99

Eve (Eve #1) by Anna Carey
$1.99

Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
$2.99

The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
$2.99

Anna Dressed In Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
$2.99

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
$2.99

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
$2.99


No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)