"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Snakeroot (Nightshade #4)
Author: Andrea Cremer
Expected Publication: December 10, 2013

Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!

Ok. So I am definitely looking forward to this! I wasnt the biggest fan of the ending of Bloodrose, but I cant say I havent wondered what's happened to Adne! I definitely cant wait til this comes out so I can find out! And I totally love this cover!!! :)


What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. i have the nightshade books on my radar, good to know there's one more to enjoy to them. nice pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on this, I think I've only read Nightshade :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any in this series but this book looks awesome! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!!! *runs around in excited circles* I am so happy that she's writing more of this series. I'll miss Calla and Shay, and their pack, but I can't wait to see where this goes! Great pick!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't picked up this series, but the books all look really interesting. I love their covers too. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find it strange when they start a trilogy and end up with 4 or more books :p but I hope you're going to love it!

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of this one! I haven't start this series but hope to eventually.

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-3rd-april-through.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the series and had no idea there was going to be other one! I am hoping it is as good as the past three books!

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)