Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
So this week is a Rewind!!! So we get to pick any past topic to do or redo!
This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten Characters (And Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After
1. Jace (City of Bones) - I have loved this name ever since I read City of Bones!
2. Daemon (Obsidian) - I've always loved the name Damon, but I love this spelling of it even more!
3. Etienne (Anna and the French Kiss) - Ok, so I'm part french myself and I love love love french names!!! And after reading Anna I have a serious love for this name! And its just such a great name!
4. Kenji (Unravel Me) - Hehe. Its cute and I like it! What of it?!?! LOL!
5. Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door) - Ok. Lets face it, my future husband probably wouldn't let me get away with naming one of our kids Cricket but hey! I can dream right?!?! Its unique!!!! LOL!!!! I like unique!
6. Aislinn (Wicked Lovely) - I fell in love with this name! For those of you who dont know or cant tell its a unique spelling of Ashlynn. Now no matter how its spelled I love this name but I have to say. I really like the unique spelling of this!
7. Ciana (Incarnate) - I'll be honest. I never even heard this name before I read Incarnate, but its so pretty!!! I love pretty unique names!
8. Lena (Delirium) - Ok, by Lena I just mean Lena. Not her entire name Magdalena. I love Lena by itself. Its short, simple and pretty!
9. Ember (Rift) - Again, this one is short, simple and pretty as well!
10. Faye (The Secret Circle) - Idk what it is with this name! But its just really nice! If I never get to use it as a first name its definitely going to be a middle name!