Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

So this week is a Rewind!!! So we get to pick any past topic to do or redo! 

This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten Characters (And Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After

Boys!
 
1. Jace (City of Bones) - I have loved this name ever since I read City of Bones!

2. Daemon (Obsidian) - I've always loved the name Damon, but I love this spelling of it even more!

3. Etienne (Anna and the French Kiss) - Ok, so I'm part french myself and I love love love french names!!! And after reading Anna I have a serious love for this name! And its just such a great name! 

4. Kenji (Unravel Me) - Hehe. Its cute and I like it! What of it?!?! LOL!

5. Cricket (Lola and the Boy Next Door) - Ok. Lets face it, my future husband probably wouldn't let me get away with naming one of our kids Cricket but hey! I can dream right?!?! Its unique!!!! LOL!!!! I like unique!

Girls!!!

6. Aislinn (Wicked Lovely) - I fell in love with this name! For those of you who dont know or cant tell its a unique spelling of Ashlynn. Now no matter how its spelled I love this name but I have to say. I really like the unique spelling of this! 

7. Ciana (Incarnate) - I'll be honest. I never even heard this name before I read Incarnate, but its so pretty!!! I love pretty unique names!

8. Lena (Delirium) - Ok, by Lena I just mean Lena. Not her entire name Magdalena. I love Lena by itself. Its short, simple and pretty! 

9. Ember (Rift) - Again, this one is short, simple and pretty as well! 

10. Faye (The Secret Circle) - Idk what it is with this name! But its just really nice! If I never get to use it as a first name its definitely going to be a middle name! 

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love Lena as a name for a girl, it is really pretty. I think Jace is an awesome name too, and not just because he's an awesome character from The Mortal Instruments, haha!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your girl picks!! I'm not so much a fan of your boy picks...haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids all have very boring, classic names. I'm just not mean enough to give children artsy fartsy names because, you know, they actually have to LIVE with them! That being said, I like the name Jace (and know a few of them, too) and Daemon is a cool one, too.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the name Etienne! I would wanna name my kid that too! I admire Cricket's personality, but I wouldn't name my kid that. He might get teased :)))
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Books That Made Me Think

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)