So these TBR topics are always a fave of mine!
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR Pile
1-5: Books Coming out in April or May
1. Rise (Eve #3) by Anna Carey
2. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
3. Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
4. If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum
5. Sky On Fire (Monument 14, #2) by Emmy Laybourne
6-10: Already published books
6. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
7. Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
8. Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
9. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
10. Time Between Us (Time Between Us #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone
So 6-10 were inspired by me going to the Tucson Festival of Books and getting to meet these authors and finally getting some of these books or just putting them on my radar in the first place. Like I didnt even know Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality was out there until Elizabeth Eulberg started talking about it (its her newest book). So that put it on my radar, along with a bunch of her other books!