Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013!
1. Read my goal of 130 books!
2. Read more books that I own.
3. Schedule more posts in advance on the blog! I've been really slacking on this!
4. Complete the changes I want to make on the blog!
5. Participate in more read-a-thons. I participated in my first ones last year and I had so much fun! Definitely want to participate in more. On that topic. Any read-a-thons coming up soon? If you know of any, let me know!
6. Talk to more of you! I really want to get to know you guys better! I love making new friends, especially ones that totally understand my bookish habits. Lol.
7. Catch up on all my digital review books, Netgalley & Indie books! So last year, I went through a pretty dark time. I was struggling with some stuff and due to that a lot of my review books never got read.
8. Have more fun events on the blog! I definitely wanna have more giveaways! Who doesn't like those? (I have one in mind for a very highly anticipated February release fyi). :) But idk! I wanna do some fun stuff. Like idk. Maybe host or co-host something fun. So we'll see how that goes! Lol.
9. Challenges! Actually complete them! Lol. I did ok with them last year but not as good as I hoped. And speaking of challenges, anybody know of some I can get in on? :)
10. Participate in more blog tours! I had so much fun with the few I participated in last year and I really wanna participate in more!