Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books of 2012
Man! There are so many fantastic books I've read this year so it's gonna be really hard to narrow it down to just 10!
1. Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - This book was just mindblowing!!!!!! Seriously, the best books of the series yet!
2. Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Again. This book was mindblowing as well!!! And Seriously!?!?!?!? THAT ENDING!!!! GAHHHH!!!! Best book in the series so far here as well!
3. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - Yes I got to read an ARC of this (review to come in January). All I can say is WOW! This book definitely doesn't suffer from second book syndrome (and we all know how much that sucks). It really built on the world created in Shatter Me and really just brought this series to a whole new level!
4. Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi - This book... I was so blown away by the world created in this book! The Aether Storms, The Tribes, The PODs and just how well written this book was! I absolutely loved this book to death!
5. Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent - I have loved this series since I started it early this year. And the books kept getting better and better as they went on. But Before I Wake DEFINITELY stepped it up a notch! And it definitely sets up for an EPIC ending in With All My Soul!
6. Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready - I have praised this trilogy ever since I read the first one. It is so freaking amazing! And the ending! I know some people weren't as happy with it but I was. But hey, TEAM ZACH! All you haters can shut it ;) Lol!
7. Pushing The Limits (Pushing The Limits #1) by Katie McGarry - I haven't read half as many contemporary books this year as I would have liked but I did get Pushing The Limits for review and I couldn't resist reading it asap! Man. This book was so amazing! It dealt with some real life issues along with adding a love story to it and I really enjoyed it. You got to see Noah and Echo overcome their problems together and this is seriously my fave contemporary read of the year!
8. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth - Awesome! Thats about it! Jk jk. That ending! That one thing revealed in the ending has me going nutso for the next book!!!!! Can it get here any faster?!?!?! I'm seriously dying to know whats gonna happen in the next book!!!
9. Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1) by P.T. Michelle - This book wasn't even on my radar until my friend Dani (over at Refracted Light Reviews) hosted a blog tour for this and its sequel. I thought it sounded good so I got in on the tour. OMG! This book blew me away. So much better than I thought it would be!!!
10. Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins - Ok, so I was told by so many different bloggers to give this book a try because it was amazing. I totally blew them off for a while thinking everyone was just hyping it up. I gave in and read it in October and I was definitely blown away by how much I enjoyed it and then proceeded to question myself on why I didn't read it sooner! Lol. Definitely suggest you read it if you haven't!