Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
So I've been wanting to do another round of my fave quotes and since this week is a freebie I thought it would be the perfect time to do so.
This weeks topic is:
Freebie - So I choose Favorite Book Quotes!
1. "I refuse to believe that this is the end of us. Not if you still love me. Because you're going to get through this," he says, "and I will be waiting for you when you're ready. I'm not going anywhere. There won't be another person for me. You're the only one I've ever wanted and that's never," he says, "that's never going to change." - Pg. 294 of ARC of "Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)" by Tahereh Mafi
2. "I can't keep pretending that I don't want this-that I don't want you. I can't. Not after what happened to you. I thought... I thought I'd lost you, Alex, forever. And I would've lost everything. You are my everything." - Pg. 212 of ARC of "Deity (Covenant #3)" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. "Becuase I love you we share each other's problems. When we fight, we fight together. I'm going to be by your side no matter what, whether you like it or not. That's what love is, Alex. You never have to face anything alone again." - Pg. 228 of ARC of "Deity (Covenant #3)" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. "I want to touch you, Nara, but I can't," he said in a low tortured tone. "I want to kiss you, but I can't. All I can do is watch you from a distance and it's killing me." - "Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1)" by P.T. Michelle
5. "I never stopped loving you. Even when I tried desperately to forget you, I couldn't." - "Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1)" by Simone Elkeles
6. I want to try making things right because picking up the pieces is way better than leaving them the way they are." - "Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1)" by Simone Elkeles
7. "We have to face difficulties to find out what our true strengths are. How we come back from failure is a very valuable test." - "Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1)" by Wendy Higgins
8. "Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together." - "Point of Retreat" by Colleen Hoover
9. "Some people find beauty in chaos." - "Forgive My Fins (Fins #1)" by Tera Lynn Childs
10. "You're a zombie. If you're not missing body parts, you're doing it wrong!" - "Dearly, Beloved (Gone With The Respiration #2)" by Lia Habel