Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "The first time I caught Ellie cutting herself, she stood in the supply closet of our middle school's art room, pressing an X-ACTO knife to the pale flesh of her inner thigh."

2. ""It's not a big deal," she said when she saw my surprise."

pg. 41-42 of ARC of "34 Pieces of You" by Carmen Rodrigues

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Hard subject. Probably a great read!?
    My teaser:
    Http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I've been dying to read 34 Pieces Of You. I have my copy, but I just haven't got the chance to read it yet. After seeing your teaser though, I can't wait to read. :D
    Great teaser!

    It would be great if you could stop by my Teaser Tuesday post. We also have a cool International Paperback + Swag giveaway of Karoleen Vry Brucks' Valley Of Dust going on. Come participate if you like! Thanks and happy reading! :)

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one! Sounds like it has some important issues to deal with and I am curious how it will all come together. :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)