I'm doing my week three post for the Sweet Evil Read Along, which is hosted by Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!

Ok. So thoughts on the reading. 1. How sad! Sister Ruth died! I really wanted to know what was so important that she couldn't tell Anna unless it was in person. I'm so bummed she died and we never got to find out! Though I'm definitely interested in what this sword that Anna got is all about! 2. Kaidan. Man. I'm so bummed about the two of them pretty much avoiding each other now because of what happened. I still cant figure out what his feelings are for Anna. I can never tell if its fake or real. 3. Anna's dad. I am really happy that he's in her life now. I'm also glad he's training her to work even if he doesn't want her to have to. Its always better to be prepared. 4. I'm really glad that Anna and Veronica are actual friends now after Anna stood up to Scott and Veronica backed her up! 

So this weeks theme is Truth or Dare. So time for some truths I guess!

1. My fave color is Orange, followed by Blue (its the color of my birthstone (Sapphire))
2. I drive a blue Chevy Camaro with white racing stripes on the hood! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my car!
3. I'm a virgo. Lol
4. Besides my two best friends (Jeff and Shay, Jeff of who I see every week), all my other good, trusted friends are online (my closest blogger friends).
5. I completely know how Anna feels in this section of the book with being in love with Kaidan but not being with him and having a hard time getting over him. Because I've been going through that with my ex (who also happens to be my bestie Jeff) for the past 5 months. So I really understood how Anna felt.
6. I love The Walking Dead. Jeff got me into it and I just absolutely love it now!
7. I also have an obsession with all things Sock Monkey. The cute stuffies. I even have Sock Monkey slippers.
8. I really wanna write contemporary novels!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)