Shine (Shade #3)
Author: Jeri Smith-Ready
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: May 1, 2012
Pages: 399
Source: Hardcover/Library

In this dramatic conclusion to the Shade trilogy, Aura and Zachary’s relationship sizzles as the secrets of the Shift are revealed.

Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past.

As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart.


Review: A fantastic conclusion to the Shade Trilogy! I seriously loved this book! It's definitely my favorite of the trilogy! I couldn't put down this book!  So much happened in this book! I don't even know where to start! The plane crash... First of all, that scared the hell outta me in the beginning when we didn't know what happened to Zach! Second, after we found out Zach wasn't on the flight I was pissed because of the fact that DMP was holding him and what they were doing to him. And then later on what they were making him do (without his knowledge until after the fact) while holding him! The DMP just really got on my nerves throughout the entire book! And all the stuff dealing with Nighthawk and SecuriLab on top of that! Especially Nighthawk, freaking following Aura and Zach when they went to Ireland to try and stop them from ending the Shift. It like they couldn't even have a peaceful vacation, just the two of them, for their birthdays! I did however like the ending when the DMP was brought to their knees finally. After all they did they deserved it! I also loved what Aura found about at the very end dealing with the Shift! That made a seriously good ending for the book!

Zach & Aura!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I seriously love these two! Like no joke, they are seriously one of my favorite book couples ever! You could see how much they loved each other! Like you could see the serious chemistry between them throughout the book! They seriously had the cutest video chats! Just wanting to see each other! Ahhhh! They are so freaking cute!!! But I seriously loved their birthday vacation to Ireland (minus all the bad stuff)! Especially what they FINALLY did! Those two seriously waited so long just to see each other again, so they totally deserved all the alone time and moments between them that they got! I also loved how in the end Aura ended up getting accepted into the University of Glasgow so she could be with Zach! And not to mention, that's pretty cool that she gets to go to college out of the freaking country! This book is seriously amazing!!!! :D

5 Stars!

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)