I'm participating in 2 read-a-thons this month so I included a few extra books that are going to be included in those!

August TBR Pile:
  • Crank (Crank #1) by Ellen Hopkins
  • Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Dear Bully by Various Authors
  • A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young
  • Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
  • Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
  • Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock
  • Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum
  • Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
  • Blood Red Road (Dustlands #1) by Moira Young 
  • Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
  • The Selection (The Selection #1) by Keira Cass
  • The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
  • Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)