Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "This is Kieran Alden. Please stop what you're doing and pay attention, as this might be the most important announcement I'll ever make."

2. "We have reason to believe," Kieran said, "that there is a terrorist from the New Horizon on board."

-pg 79 of ARC of "Spark (Sky Chasers #2)" by Amy Kathleen Ryan

*Quotes may change in final version

Also, just so everyone knows I have a few giveaways going on. Check the sidebar if you wanna check them out (and some are international as well!)

7 comments:

  1. Ohh sounds interesting! I Love Kieran. The first book was so sad and disturbing though.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a scary situation! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard mix emotions about the first book, but they said that this one is really good. Haha, great teaser! :D

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep you have my attention!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds intriguing!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great teaser! I really do hope #2 is the announcement for #1. :)

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering if the second teaser is the announcement Kiren made? Your teaser made me curious!
    My Teaser is from ... And the Whippoorwill Sang.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)