Blurb from Goodreads:
This book will feature Cinder and Little Red Riding Hood and will take place in France.
Update

"Book two, Scarlet, is based on Little Red Riding Hood. It continues Cinder’s story as she attempts to escape Queen Levana’s vengeance and learn more about her past. The story also introduces readers to Scarlet, a girl living in southern France whose grandmother has mysteriously disappeared. In order to find her, Scarlet seeks the help of Wolf, a street fighter with more than a few mysteries of his own."


Sounds awesome. And I think the cover looks very pretty as well. I love the colors! I haven't read Cinder yet, but I finally just picked up a copy a few days ago so I finally get to read it soon!! I have a feeling I'll enjoy it based on how much other people like it who like the same stuff as me. So I have a feeling I'll definitely be looking forward to this really soon as well! Scarlet's expected publication is February 5, 2013

What are your thought on the cover? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)