"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2)
Author: Suzanne Young
Expected Publication: June 26, 2012

Elise is a normal seventeen-year-old girl until the day she wakes up in a desert park, with no idea who she is.

After that episode, her life takes a bizarre turn. She’s experiencing unexpected flashes of insight into people’s lives—people she’s never met before. Strangers frighten her with warnings about the approaching Shadows. And although Elise has never had a boyfriend, she suddenly finds herself torn between two handsome but very different young men: Abe, the charming bad boy whose affect on her both seduces and frightens her, and the mysterious Harlin, who’s new to town but with whom Elise feels an urgent, elemental connection—almost as if they are soul mates.

Now Elise begins to question everything about her life. Why do these guys both want her so desperately? What are the Shadows? Why does the name Charlotte inspire a terrifying familiarity? And who is Elise, really?


I really enjoyed A Need So Beautiful! It was so unique and breathtaking and I love the way Suzanne Young writes! I cant wait to see where she takes the story in A Want So Wicked!

*If you haven't already, make sure to enter my 300 Followers Giveaway! I'm giving away a copy of Blood Red Road by Moira Young & Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon!*

What are you waiting on?

19 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Suzanne Young yet but I love books where the main character has an insight into other people's lives! It sounds a bit like Fracture by Megan Miranda. :) I hope you'll enjoy it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like this cover! Will need to read this first in the series soon.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW
    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for this book too, as I adored the first book.

    My WoW [03]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read A Need So Beautiful, so I obviously haven't even heard of this one, but they both sound pretty good! I am a little wary of love triangles now and girls being "suddenly drawn to" or "torn between" boys/men, but some authors are able to make it work.

    I think I may check out this series! :-) Great choice!

    My WoW: http://blookgirl.com/features/waiting-on-wednesday/139-live-through-this-by-mindi-scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the prequel yet (to my shame) but from what I can gather I definitely should! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series, but I am intrigued..going to check out book one. I love the cover!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!!!!!! I'm really, really looking forward to this one as well!!!!! I loved the first one and can't wait for this one. Also, the covers are completely different yet both of them are gorgeous.

    My WoW. Don't forget to check out my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm REALLY going to have to check out this series! It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a fantastic series! I'll definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read A Need So Beautiful, I'll have to look it up.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) GMTA That was my pic as well!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so need to read A Need So Beautiful, thanks for reminding! :D And thanks for stopping by!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, that cover is absolutely beautiful! The colors! Haven't read anything by her but thanks for the rec. Visiting from the WoW linkylist :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)