"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Glitch (Glitch #1)
Author: Heather Anastasiu
Expected Publication: August 7, 2012

In the Community, there is no more pain or war. Implanted computer chips have wiped humanity clean of destructive emotions, and thoughts are replaced by a feed from the Link network. When Zoe starts to malfunction (or "glitch"), she suddenly begins having her own thoughts, feelings, and identity. Any anomalies must be immediately reported and repaired, but Zoe has a secret so dark it will mean certain deactivation if she is caught: her glitches have given her uncontrollable telekinetic powers. As Zoe struggles to control her abilities and stay hidden, she meets other glitchers including Max, who can disguise his appearance, and Adrien, who has visions of the future. Together, this growing band of glitchers must find a way to free themselves from the controlling hands of the Community before they’re caught and deactivated, or worse. In this action-packed debut, Glitch begins an exciting new young adult trilogy.

Ok, I stumbled upon this book about 2 months ago and from the moment I read that nice little blurb up there I knew this was a book I'd definitely want to read! Computer chips wiping away everyone's destructive emotions. And then some of those chips malfunctioning causing those people to have feelings again! This book definitely sounds good!

*Also, make sure to check out my 300 Followers Giveaway!*


What are you waiting on?

12 comments:

  1. I'm not too sure about the cover, but I too think the blurb sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for this one as well!
    Great pick :D

    MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of this as well.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover almost killed me, and the blurb did the rest. I need this one!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. no emotions/ that sounds scary!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, I have been dying for this one for so long!!

    Stop by my WOW post?? I have a few picks this week!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont know what it is about this cover that just draws me in but damn!! i need this book!! great pick!
    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole concept of this book sounds so original. I hope it's going to deliver to my expectations - and they are pretty high :D

    Visit my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is on my wishlist as well..i love dystopias.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is on my TBR as well. I love Utopian novels! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick...this one's been on my TBR for awhile now. The premise sounds awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I definitely want to read this book! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)